Masters Running

Friday, March 15 Runs and Other Stuff (Read 49 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Hey, my DH was thinking I'd be so envious of Wildchild's plow truck, he found one for me! I'm really such a lucky girl... Big grin

ALASKA - where men are men,. .. and women drive 5-ton trucks

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Maniac 505

Erica,  I so wish I still lived in Montana.  I would have such plow truck envy.   Enka,  I used to have your E-mail address,  I can't find it now.  I will use the link on this site tomorrow to see if I can connect  and  try to make sure I can find you and Tet near the start in a couple days amongst the 17,000 runners Sunday.

tapering today,  lots of walking tomorrow during the Tacoma RV show  (retirement planning)

New skirt in town

I forgot to post yesterday's run, so I'll do it now, thus making this the longest daily thread ever, spanning 3 days...

6 easy bread and butter miles.  I'm heading out to run the Boston Marathon route this morning, so we'll see how that goes with an ever so slightly whiney left calf.  I'll be taking the hills gingerly and wearing my dorky compression socks.

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA