Masters Running

Took camera with me on morning run (Read 241 times)

umwb

I wanted to share my local trail with you so I took these pics, its located just 5 minutes from my home.. a couple hundred years ago this area was settled by Immigrants for mining coal and sand. It really is a beautiful area full of history and nature. The loop I usually run is only a 4 mile loop with several hills, but as you can see the possibilities are endless...... Oh yea the picture of the tree with the two sticks represents my two mile marker,.... crude but efficient Smile Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !
      UMWB, you sure have a scenic place to run. I think I'd enjoy running there but I'd guess the elevation changes could be challenging. Thanks for sharing. TomS
      spacityrunner

When I get tired of city running I want to come run with you. Beautiful!

Trails Rock!

The Jogger

You sure have a scenic run, really nice. Thanks for the pics Roy
            Breath taking, literally, perhaps. Thanks for sharing the pics. The "hills" in my neighborhood are like speed bumps compared to your beautiful trail. Eliz Smile

flomotioncoaching.com

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                Thanks for sharing. Being a trail runner myself, I love seeing other trail areas that people run on.

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Wow! What a neat place to run! Cute trail buddy you have there too! Thanks for posting these!

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow, what a lovely place! It sure doesn't look like winter time there, though. (I'm so jealous) Where about do you live?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

umwb

Wow, what a lovely place! It sure doesn't look like winter time there, though. (I'm so jealous) Where about do you live?
                      I live in the S.F Bay area in Ca. I know we need the rain, but its been beautiful this weekend, and I'm loving itBig grinBig grin
                      When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !