Masters Running

40s 50s 60s+ On the Run w/e 08/12 (Read 273 times)

How's the music been lately?

Music has been good.  Here's my latest gig at the open mic at Woody Guthrie Folk Fest a month ago. 

Eric Downes on percussion far left, Joe Hill on dobro, me on guitar, Nancy Kamm fiddle.

I miss you all too.  Intend to remedy that asap!

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

When do we get a video of the music???

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Queen of 3rd Place

Leslie - wow, that trail looks great! That must have been a heck of a cross-training session. Can't believe you whacked 3/4 of a mile. 

ev - I second what Leslie said, we need a music video! 

Bailed on my run yesterday, it was still 107 at 8 pm and I finally said "Uncle"! And then the power went out, which meant time for bed! Got in 3 x 1.25 mi tempo repeats at right around 8:00/mi pace on the track this am, felt great! It was already 80F at 5:30. Looks like a few more days of this. 

Ex runner

Those temps are ridiculous.  I'll take our overcast crappiness.

5 miles after church this morning.  I'm very pleased with my pace of 9:44, which is a snail pace compared to a couple of you.

Got an email this evening from the local young guy I met up at Mt. Hood asking me to pace him for a portion of Pine to Palm.  I feel honored, but a pacer for a 100-mile event, I am not.  I'm doing my best to point him in the right direction to look for someone.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance