Masters Running

Wednesday in Israel (Read 333 times)

Henrun

Good morning all - day 3 of our trip.  Today we're off to nature reserves, Golan Heights, and more.

<BR><BR>

no running but LOTS and LOTS of walking

<BR><BR>. Weathers great .  Happy runs to all.  We have intermittent wifi, so not sure when we'll be back on.  Haven't read the dailies so hope all is going well for everyone.

henrun and Marj

SteveP

Your trip sounds wonderful Henrun.

SteveP

Good morning everyone,

Henry and Marj  enjoy, you guys are the best. 

10k race Sunday  finish 48:45 for 246/1136  and 9/64  a little slower than I wanted but I'm happy with it. 

Will decide later today on entering a half on Nov.4th.  Also kicking around a Late winter marathon in Virginia Beach March 17th.

Never have done a marathon that time of year maybe it would work out nicely???

This afternoon and tomorrow look like some great weather, yes Wednesday afternoon is a running day.  I'm still on the 3 day program. 

Have a Great Day!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

..Happy is Good sarge/.......

..........enjoy the trip henrun//////

=========

.......poolrun after PT today (see if that helps)

the PT lady

said the exercises have turned me into a Physical Marvel

(or it might

have been ''Marble'')

we'll see if I get the GreenLight to hike.......

............................good running guys

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

SteveP

IMHO, there is never a bad time of year for a hike Tom. Hopefully you get the OK for a gooseless adventure. I got an email from an express pharmacy offering to finance me in starting my own store. Other than parking lots while in high school, my knowledge of pharmaceuticals is limited. What sized facility should I let the company build for me?

Against my better judgement, Tag and I hit the trails for a few miles before work. He was very happy to wake up the partridge and woodcock families. I'd be feeling good and pick up the pace, then remembered that I may pay for it later. EZPZ > Wishing I would have gone. The fallen leaves on the sandy part of the trail made for easier running. Lots of reds on the golden yellow, leaf strewn mat. 

SteveP

Tramps

((Enke))

Have a great trip, Henry and Marj.

Meandered around today along the river walk, up to Congo Square, here and there.  Lots of road work being done in anticipation of Super Bowl visitors but early in the morning that means a number of streets are blocked to traffic and great to run on.  I confess, though, that late night music and early morning runs necessitate an early evening nap! Anyway...Garmin was in and out today but we'll call it a 5-miler.

Be safe. Be kind.

Sorry for your loss Enke...

Wow, What a great trip Henry...

Not feeling it today, but still trudged though 4 miles...still windy but the rain held off for our run...

On Thursday Night, my daughter is playing a Patriotic Concert at the local auditorium...All proceeds are going to the Wounded Warrior Fund.

Saturday my DW and I will be in Seattle to watch UW play Ore. State...It could get ugly quickly...

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gordon

Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                TammyinGP

I'm jealous of Gordon getting to see my beloved Beavers play the Huskies!

Enke, sorry to hear of the loss of your mom.

Marj and Henry - I'm envious of your trip! I hope you'll be sharing pics of some of these historical sites you'll be visiting.

haven't run in a few days, so have to get out there today. RAL if it's dry. Otherwise RAW, regardless of wet or dry.

Tammy

GO, BEAVS!!!!

My aunt and uncle recently returned from a cruise in and around the Holy Land.  He still has yet to provide a trip report. Evil

TW and SteveP - Big grin

Rest day for me.  Those 7 miles I've run so far this week have really taken a toll on me. Wink  The Wilsonater, who has been on my list the last couple of nights, didn't start his yowling until 3:30 this morning.  Too bad, in a way.  I had whole arsenal of socks and a pair of slippers at the ready to launch at him if he started at 1:30 like he did the previous two nights.

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

Here's another one hoping Henry and Marj post some pics...

5 miles of hills for me this morning, which meant that I made five trips around our hilly block, which is almost exactly a mile.  DD surprised me by doing the last lap with me.  She was enthralled with running in the dark down the middle of the quiet streets  We stopped to look at the stars and constellations at the halfway point.

Happy Wednesday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Sarge, if that's the Shamrock race, the runners I met in Virginia Beach liked it.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

King of PhotoShop

I'm in Pittsburgh and just catching up.  I'm sorry for your loss Enke.

Have fun Henry.  Sounds like an exciting trip.

I have the afternoon off, so I think I'll run along the river after my nap.  Spareribs

DD surprised me by doing the last lap with me.  She was enthralled with running in the dark down the middle of the quiet streets  We stopped to look at the stars and constellations at the halfway point.

Smile

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

..MazelTov henrun//........

=======

24min poolrun

I am

either finished with PT

or

they just didn't know anything else to do. with me

''Call me if you need to'' was all I got

not exactly

what I was expecting.......and this was the ''SPORTS PT''

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  It was a wet and windy run for me, today.  10.2 miles in 1:16:41.  Monday, I ran the same exact course and distance with Ryan--both of us talking the whole way--in 1:11:08.  Yep--I love running with that kid!

Have great vacation Henry and Marj!  It sure sounds like you are.

I think a marathon in March would be perfect, Sarge.  Go for it!

Well, tomwhite--you must be all fixed!  Throw away them crutches and go for a nice long run.  That does sound kind of weird, actually.  They didn't even give you some exercises to do at home?

Umm...Steve...are you sure you don't still hang out in some of those parking lots?

Don't you just love running with your DD?  It's cool that you took the time to stop and look at the stars, too.  The only time Ryan and I stop is to take a pee.

Okay--I guess that's it.  See ya!