Masters Running

40/40 Thread for Week Ending 11/25/12 (Read 371 times)

Tramps

DB--I can't seem to "quote" it but that streak of mileage this week is mind boggling. 

17, 16, 33, 15, 46.... on a freakin' treadmill.  Shocked

Be safe. Be kind.

C-R

Hey Holly - I was in this week.

Barely made it 40.9.

Previous week was not so good. I missed Monkey due to some family health issues and needed to be home. Slo-Hand's tag line says it best.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

DoppleBock

I was pretty sore from Monkey - So I took Monday off.   That is also the reason I ran all but Wednesday on TM - On a TM you can stop whenever you want.

The 33 on Thanksgiving is a Tradition to try an run 50k or more on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve mornings.  Some traditions are cool and some are lame - This one often falls into the 2nd category.

DB--I can't seem to "quote" it but that streak of mileage this week is mind boggling. 

17, 16, 33, 15, 46.... on a freakin' treadmill.  Shocked

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Tramps

On a TM you can stop whenever you want.

If that's the case, I'd be stopping a long, long time before 46 miles.

Impressive stuff.

Be safe. Be kind.

Marathon Maniac #957

The 33 on Thanksgiving is a Tradition to try an run 50k or more on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve mornings.  

Obviously you are not the one cooking the meal.......

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."