Masters Running

Omaha Marathon & Half Discount!!! (Read 139 times)

Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Runner

From the Race Director of the Omaha Marathon, Half-Marathon, and 5K on September 28 ------------------------------------------------ There is a promotion online right now. Save $10 for the full on active.com by typing in omafull in the promotions code and save $5 off the half by typing in omahalf ------------------------------------------------------- I have already registered but for those who haven't this is a great time to take advantage of this discount. If anyone would like to participate, there are barefoot divisions in the marathon, half, and 5K. Hopefully, we will have even more barefoot runners at this year's event. Barefoot Rick
    Romans 10:15 - How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!
      http://barefootrunner.org
    TomD

Thanks for the info Rick. I am sending off most of my Fall entry fees this week. I spend so much on entry fee, that every dollar adds up for me. See you at Omaha, TomD

King of PhotoShop

Rick and Tom, what great memories I have of that race and what a tough day it was. It was the day I met Tom and we have been friends since. Also met Econo there, and Rose and Ralph too, and many others. We had a wonderful time getting together, but I don't think any of us had much fun in the race itself. Wasn't that warm, but the humidity was tough and it was a bit hilly. Aamos killed everyone. She and I ran together a bit in the first half and I thought her pace was too slow so I went out ahead at about the half. She pranced merrily by me at about 19 miles I think. Never saw her again! Rick, I hope you have a great race, you too Tom. You are both running well now I see. Spareribs
        Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Runner

Last year, it wasn't that hot but I did remark on the hills also. It is not an easy course!
          Romans 10:15 - How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!
            http://barefootrunner.org