Masters Running

March Masters Miles (Read 478 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Almost the end of the month! I don't know if I'll have internet access tomorrow, so I'll start the thread a day early. TIme to post your monthly mileage total, and any PRs. Awards will be given for most miles, fewest miles, average, and median, two-deep in each category, so you have 8 chances to win! I thought Nono's picture of her daughter would be a good one for this month - I wish we could all look like we were flying when we were running!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

PJH

No running today or tomorrow so ..... March - 99 YTD - 346 Thanks for the recap Carolyn! PJ
      busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Thanks wildchild! I'm traveling so not sure when I can post. Assuming I keep to my plan tomorrow: March miles - 243.5 YTD miles - 578.5 (on track for 2,009 miles) YTD sit-ups - 13,420 (on track for 52,009 situps)
        -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
        also on Twitter
        rlemert

ITBS and piriformis problems here, so I doubt I'll get in any running today or tomorrow. So .... March: 54.4 miles (I was hoping to have a big half-marathon PR Saturday to brag about, but I wound up volunteering for it instead.)
          stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Max and I won't make it out tonight, so we did 10.6 miles of walking this month. another month with zero running miles. A pretty chintsy way of getting a mention in the summary, but what the heck. Thanks for tabulating--even on vacation.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Nope, because I AM a slave to the log, I WILL get up at 4:15 tomorrow and run my final miles. Yes I will. Check back tomorrow to see if I did Clowning around

Prince of Fatness

Thanks for doing this, wildchild. March miles = 213.0 (PR for monthly mileage) YTD miles = 564.2 No racing for me yet.

Not at it at all. 

coastwalker

Thanks Wildchild! March: 109.2 YTD: 289.7 PR (4-mile - I think it's the only one I've ever racewalked): 41:38 I also wish I could fly like Nono's daughter, but I'd get disqualified for it! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

With all you have going on right now - an especially BIG Thank you for doing this Carolyn!! 143 miles - not a PR but I'm pretty happy with it!! Big grin

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Marathon Maniac #957

Thanks, Carolyn, and I love that picture of Nono's daughter! For me: March: 228.2 miles YTD: 658.8 miles

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I DID get up and did 3.1, bringing my monthly total to: 103.9 YTD 304 Still on target to make my goal of 1000 miles this year Blush Thanks Wildchild!
                        Tramps

Thanks for the thread and great summaries, Carolyn! 200.4 miles for March 8K PR 34:21 (6:55) Marathon PR 3:25:40 (7:51) Smile

Be safe. Be kind.

Carolyn - hope all is good with your father. Wishing him well and a speedy recovery. With all you have going on right now, extra thanks for doing this. 145.8 miles for March (a new PR for me) and 372.7 total for the year.
                              Carolyn - thanks for all of your time and effort - hugs! 202.1 miles for March forgot to look at the ytd figure - I'll get it next month.........

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Thanks for doing this Carolyn! 158.6 miles for March 454.6 miles for the YTD Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong