Masters Running

Tribute Thread (Read 511 times)

Slo

My condolences.

There is no doubt she took full joy in the gift she was given.

My thoughts and prayers go out ot her family.

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Hi Kirsten.

I'm sorry to hear about what happen to your mom.

It sounds like she had a lot of fun when she was out. I like it when Dad takes me into the woods. He lets me off the leash and I can run run run.  I protect him from butterflys and squirrels. He screams like a girl when he gets scared. When he told my mom what happened to your mom. Mom told him he better be very careful. Dad said if something ever happened while he was running, he'd be nearly to heaven. It would be great to go there and run run run. I bet your mom is keeping up with deers there!!! 

Here's doggie hugs.

Sniffing Butts, Tag

dg.

Kirsten,

I'm so sorry for your loss.    I can't even imagine how you must feel....   your mom was so young and vibrant.  She sounds like someone who would put her whole heart into whatever she did....  33rd in her age group in Boston, that is just incredible.   But more importantly, she was your mom.   I hope knowing that she was doing what she loved helps to some degree....     Please know that we are all thinking about you.    Wish I could hug you in person.   Take care of yourself.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Kristin - I too am so sorry for your loss and it just makes my heart heavy for you.   In time, knowing that she died doing what she so loved to do will hopefully give you some comfort.    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
          It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com