Masters Running

Masters Monkey Rumors... (Read 712 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Get your names in the hat...

DONE!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

pfriese

Done! (O.M.G., what have I done?)

DoppleBock

Well I am a master and I hope to win a spot in the lottery.

If the Heat Miser wants to make it 90F with a Monsoon mid race ~ I am fine with that also ... It will thin out the people who stay and drink Yazzoo.  So far I have flown once and driven once.  Google maps has it at 650 miles and 11:18 ~ I made it in 10 last time.  My DW is coming this time, so that plays into the cost vs time equation.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Marathon Maniac #957

For me it's 327 miles, and Google maps calls it 6.5 hours.  This will be the first time I actually drive that far by myself.  Jeesh I have led a sheltered life.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

pfriese

I've driven the 685 miles 3 times. DW drives us home on Sunday after the race.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

In!!!

Slo

For me it's 327 miles, and Google maps calls it 6.5 hours.  This will be the first time I actually drive that far by myself.  Jeesh I have led a sheltered life.

I've always enjoyed drives like that Holly.

#artbydmcbride

Google maps says it is 2012 miles from me, and 32 hours in current traffic

Runners run

C-R

and 32 hours in current traffic

with or without potty breaks?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

#artbydmcbride

oooh, prolly without.  I better get some NASA diapers.....

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

Ilene - are you really driving?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Results are out.... see you all in Tennessee!!

wildchild

Carolyn

Yay!  See you there!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

C-R

Yup. See you there.

This year I'm thinking of running with heavy artillery to fend off monkey attacks. As I'll be running the 11.2 with Heat Mizer himself tonight, I'll let you know how the test run goes.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Slo

Hey hey hey!

I'm in...can't say that I'm shocked but I am definitely stoked. Any chance to meet RA'rs has always been a blast. Especially the wimmins Wink