Masters Running

Saturday Runs, Races & Other Celebrations of Life (Read 342 times)

dg.

this place is like Cheers.   we must have mentioned that before.

Doug, wtg!!!  (I looked Smile )

wtg to all the Crim crew.  that's all I'll say, except that I got to meet Amie who is very wonderful in all ways.  Smile    Amie thanks so much for taking time to stop...   I'm sorry I made you late. 

Hi Nancy.   not on call for at least a little bit?  hope so.  or would that be hope not?   say hi to San Souci for me.  insert dancing banana.   hope she is well, it sounds like it.  

just some core work today.  not enough.  but it happens.  will try to make up for it tomorrow.

wildchild

Carolyn

Congrats to the Crim gang - looking forward to the RRs and hopefully, pictures!

Mari, glad you're having a good visit with Sans Souci!

Leslie, sorry the trail run was tough today.  If it didn't kill you, it'll make you stronger.

Nono, hope you feel better.

Our Japanese guests left for home this morning, so we finally have some much needed time to rest and relax.  And clean and do laundry.

It felt hot here today, although the thermometer only said 75°.  So I waited till 6 pm, when the sun was lower and we had some cloud cover, and went out for 5.4 miles with Tazzie and Ladybug.  It was about 65° by then. I think the clouds make quite a difference, compared to blazing sunshine.  Felt quite sproinky!  Avg pace about 11:30, including all the hills, but the last 0.4 miles was at 8:42!  (downhill) 

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.