Masters Running

Need Help Contacting Mariposai (Read 424 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

After a whirlwind of events I had a chance to dine with the taper boy at 13 coins last night at the Seatac Airport. The dinner was fabulous and the company even more. Thanks Tet!\

Ohhhhh if that twocat only can call me then my night would be perfect.

Gracias mariposai.  I was hopin' it wasn't just another dream.

• 13 coins

ps - divechief has a special goddess retreat with a pink-colored door

in case ten months of tapering - and a monster taper PR - is getting

to twocat so he can't even find his own phone number for you. Big grin <<<(thanks ilene)>>>

ps - otherwise, maybe any goddesses who used to live in Sengakuji and anywhere else

might be interested in a goddess luncheon on Thursday? <<<(ultra-fran)>>>

ps twocat - the above photo is the one to include when you send the ones of mariposai with you to ribbie.

just tell him, we're just checking out if his fantastic new heart is ready for a mary PR yet.

e

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mariposai

tetsujin has learned to post pictures...watch out world.

Here is another picture that should have been posted long time ago...oh well...we have been awefully busy  latetly.

Here is Mrs. Twocat (whom I can't wait to get to know better. She is one amazing lady and great runner too)  the gentil, caring and handsome twocat, Posie and Mr. Posie at our last get-together. I can't wait for Thursday night...it is going to be magical my wings can already tell...

Ohh twocat... RE: Rube Goldberg...you don't need any assistant from him...just memorize the numbers and you will be Ok Smile

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Thank you all!  I did manage to IM Mariposai.  Tomorrow I am getting a new cell and can then once again call people.

P.S.  My assistant is very good!  I did get Mariposai's phone number from her as well as some kind folks from the board who wrote.

P.P.S.  Mariposai misled me!  Turns out she does have a PC with her!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Mariposai

Just to say what a great connecting world we have in the forum.

Twocat: I used the hotel's computer to check on you Smile

I am looking forward to tomorrow night.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

P.P.S.  Mariposai misled me!  Turns out she does have a PC with her!

doublecat  -

maybe not as she didn't even appear to have any luggage at Seatac, . . . and the little knapsack

she was carrying hardly seemed to have room for anything to wear let alone a computer.  

Better post some photos or curious minds will get even curiouser. 

thanks.

ps - she seems to like cheesecake.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mariposai

Where can i even begging to describe my lovely evening with twocat and the goddess twocat. Wow...the night was full of magic...that is all I am saying. We had dinner at the most elegant Greek restaurant (note to myself...I got to teach twocat how to post pictures so he can post his pictures from Greece...I bit you I can teach that old dog a new treack...).

Twocat and Mrs twocat have become such close to my heart that I had tears in my eyes as I hug them good bye and hopped in the train to take me back to the subway which was to take me near my hotel...

Off to bed now for a few hours and then up to take the train and then the plane to take me back home on the range.

Wow...this was an amazing week.

All I can say is my DW and I are very lucky to have had the opportunity to spend some time with Mariposai.  She is a wonderful women.  To all of you who have yet to meet her I hope you too get the chance.  I am hoping I convinced her to travel back east sometime this coming summer or fall with her DW and DS2.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/