Masters Running

Tuesdaily, 6.19.18 (Read 35 times)

TammyinGP

Hey, it's a pic of my 2 relay buddies!  looking good!  And congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding Karl!

Tammy

Short and sweet - 30+ min of core/ST

Later ~~

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mariposai

Tettastic job of the summaries.

Tettastic job, is an understatement!!!!

Way to go taperboy!!! and you are right. Carmen, is the bike rocks!!

Today was 4miles at 2pm in 84F weather. The plan called for 6 miles, which I planned to run at 6:30am, but having very little sleep until 4am, insomnia I guess, I just could not get up at 6am to get ready for my run.  So, I decided to do a shorter run and do a speed work out today. 800ms with 1 minute recovery time. It was tough, but I got it done.

Cheers to all,

Posie

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Fly by post tonight. Life has been crazy busy lately. Did I get in here and post my 14 mile run on Sunday? I don't remember but it capped off a 48+ mile week and really wiped me out. I took yesterday off and went to bed early, just exhausted. Today was 5.2 easy miles that were pretty creaky at first but got better as I went along. This will be a cutback week as I get ready for the Midnight Sun Run 10k on Saturday. Not expecting much, really.

Good to see Jlynne but sorry to hear you're still having problems.

Thanks for for the write-up summary, Tet. I never would've expected you to take that on.

Hi Opie!

SteveP

JLynne,

Stretches have worked wonders for me. My new favorite is laying on my back. Putting my right foot flat on the floor. Then put my left ankle across my right knee. Then pull my knee to my chest. Repeat with the left side.

And Steve is right.

I bet he hears that All.The.Time! 

I practice saying this in the two hours every morning while blowing kisses into the mirror.

Some of our minds never left the gutter.

Oh I miss Opie.

SteveP