Masters Running

Happy Birthday DG!!! (Read 22 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Hope you have some cake......

or at least a bubble bath....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Or both. Happy birthday!
      Mariposai

Happy birthday to a magnificent lady!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

wildchild

Carolyn

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Or a cake while in a bubble bath...........................(useless without pictures)

or a bubble wrap cake perhaps?

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

mrrun

Happy Birthday - have a joyous day with whatever your plans/food are!

marj

Happy Birthday, dg!!

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Henrun

Have a very happy birthday and I'll bring the ice cream!

Happy birthday Deb!  I hope you can fight your way out of your bubble wrap for a piece of that delicious cake Kevin has posted. Have a most wonderful day!

...Happy B'Day ''Bubbles''///............and Good Running to Ya...........eventually

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

evanflein

Happy Happy Birthday, Dg! Hope you have a good one. And get cake. And popcorn. And wine... oops, it's your birthday not mine...  Smile

dg.

thanks so much, everybody!!    I had a crazy nutty day at work, (and was trying to do my taxes at the same time, a bday tradition...) and you made me smile on a regular basis.  

I'm wrapped to the hilt in bubble wrap, (of which I have a great picture but I couldn't get it to post...). .    could somebody feed me Kevin's cake??

kind of liking the bubble bath idea, too... but trust me.  picture wouldn't be welcome ; )

Erika... 'sok, I'll at least have some wine.   but red, if that's ok with you...

headed out to dinner (a trial run...) then home to watch a movie but I don't know what.   any suggestions??

oh, I did get good news of a sort from my PCP... he said that at least most pain (rib related) isn't going to set me back, & so I am just happy all over.   makes for a very good day.    along with blue skies, singing birds...and all of you.

and no, I have not had wine yet.   just tired & in a hurry  ; )

appt. with my ortho doc 4/29.    should be able to walk.   am very happy.

I'm glad you had a good birthday, Debbie.  This is a good time of year for birthdays for special ladies.  My wife's birthday was the 10th and my daughter's is today (the 12th).  In addition to wishing you a happy birthday, I'm sending healing vibes.

TomS

Happy HAppy Birthday DG!!

denise

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Happy Birthday for a great day, week, month and turn the corner for a great year too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)