Masters Running

TGIF 4/3 Runs, Rests and Respect (Read 514 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

SteveP, what are those things??? They look like a cross between a sea turtle and a hippo? Confused Craneium, interesting research about the moms having the most influence on kids' exercise. I was psyched when my DD finished the C25K and kept running, but then she got a bad head cold and stopped, and never started again. I really hoped she'd run with me a few times when we were at sea level, but no dice. Sad Holly -good luck on your marathon! Hey, TimBo, you get some good discounts with that AARP card, so don't sneer at it! Clowning around Take it from an old lady who knows. Well, we got back home safely ahead of a big snowstorm. I got up early and ran 3 miles before our flight, since I knew I'd be sitting all day. I'm sure gonna miss that sea level air... DD has to take the ACT test tomorrow morning in Boulder. That's why we had to end our vacation on Friday, instead of Sunday. I have 3 hours to kill while she's testing, because we live an hour from Boulder and it's too far to drive home and go back again to pick her up. I was planning to do a long run, but it looks like it'll be in the snow. Boulder is supposed to get 5-10 inches, and we're supposed to get 10-20 inches at home. Sad

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #957

SteveP - I love manatees! The Columbus Zoo has a large aquarium with manatees, and they are beautiful to watch.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."