Masters Running

nerdy thursday 11/07/19 - are you a nerd? (Read 39 times)

SteveP

Tet, you're a gem.

RCG, I'm glad you and the car are fine. Them critters are active.

RunnerKSA! Congratulations!!!!!

Aren't grits the stuff that gets all up in your business when you sit in the sand on a nude beach?

Nice Henrun

Yay Holly! The endurance thing...why not?

BTY-Holy Lot On Your Plate Batman! Congrats on 50 and remission.

Roch...spooky!!!!

Wildchild!!!!!YAY!!! YAY!!!!!!

Forgot to take the spreadsheet-defined top layer, though, and the windy 37F was super chilly on my mere two LS tech shirted body.   But got in the final run before the marathon on Saturday morning.

One minute you're young and fun and before you know it, you're excited about finding a shortcut an excel.

Love the Ryan miles.

Thanks for the pictures Surly Bill.

I got 3 on the mill before work.

Mandatory staff meeting at %;00..bleh. One senior sales person made the official announcement that he's retiring at the end of the year.

One half hearted chump put his two week notice in. A person I go to greta lengths to avoid withdrew hew 4 week notice..I should have started an office pool on that one. The assistant manager is going into sales now and the position is going to be left vacant...For nearly an hour I was wondering what channel I was watching. I'm in my office after the meeting and the GM comes in and shuts the door. This wasn't a surprise after the news we heard. The ol' boy wants me to go into purchasing on top of what I'm already doing. I replied that I cannot put in anymore hours and left it at that.

SteveP