Masters Running

Southern California Runners - want to get together for a run next week? (Read 256 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

I will be vacationing with my family in Huntington Beach from August 1-8.  Anyone want to try to arrange a run together?  I don’t know our exact plans yet, but I should have internet access while I’m there, and also you can e-mail me at hollys4874 at yahoo dot com for my cell number.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Keep the cell phone in your pocket, not the knapsack!

Have a wonderful vacation  and take lots of pictures.

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles

#artbydmcbride

I will be out of town from July 31 to Aug 5,  but on the 6th, 7th I am good for after work, or on the 8th I am good to run all day.  Smile

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

Ilene - probably the 6th or 7th would work, although possibly we may be at Wild Rivers all day on the 6th.  I expect we'll be heading to the airport relatively early on the 8th, so I don't think I'll have time for a run then.  Do you still have my cell #?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

Yes!  I have your cell # still.

It looks like we can run on the 7th then.   Smile   I'll bring donuts.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

I don't have to bring donuts....we can just run.  Smile

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

Ilene - I called your cell # on Tuesday and left a message asking you to call me Wed. night about running on Thursday evening.  Tonight we are going to a farewell dinner at DH's sister's house......

#artbydmcbride

I've been out of town..and out of cell range until last night.    Oh well, next time cutie! 

Have a great time with the family!  Smile

Runners run