Masters Running

Mooooooooove off the scale...... (Read 465 times)

SteveP

204 lbs!!!!

I gotta get more seriouser too.

This weight has got me slow.

I'm a big fat turtle

SteveP

evanflein

I was 139.5 on the morning of the day I left for Boston. So I guess I made my goal of being sub-140 before I left. No telling where I'm at now or when I return.

Holly, I'll see what I can do to help you reach your goal for the weekend. 

Here's what's working for me....put yourself in a pollen laden southern town, where everything outside is yellow.  Then you become so miserable, get asthma, eyes are swollen, that you begin each day with:  allegra, singular, primatene, and your inhaler.  Cuts down on the appetite a little.  Eyes remain red and swollen, but I can breathe so I can run.

#artbydmcbride

{{fussyrunner}}   and you look so slim!  Smile

Runners run

Renee the dog

I definitely need to get serious about getting back to 140.  Calorie counting - how in the hell do you do that without having to look up everything little thing you eat?  Seriously.  I've tried in the past and have given up after a couple of days because I just don't know enough about what has X-number of calories.

I bought a food scale and keep the measuring cups out on the counter.  Calorie King and others on the web can give you the calorie count in just about everything on earth.  I write down the quantities or weight of everything I'm eating, and then fill in the calorie counts when I get a minute.  It does take a little bit of time, but after a couple of days, it gets easier.  At least it has for me, as I do tend to cycle through the same foods after a few days. 

Also, most of the recipes I have have calorie counts, so that makes it easier too.  

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Fussy!  I feel your allergy pain.

Nono - Thanks for the info.  I'll have to check it out.

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance