Masters Running

Thurs OMG It IS Swimsuit Season - Weightloss Thread Wk 7 (Read 282 times)

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Oh Holly, 113 is perfect on you.

As for me - 170 on biggest loser weigh in on Monday (including shoes and fully dressed).  164 at the gym today (after my tri-workout - a little less than an hour each of fizzy lifting, TMing, and spin cycling).  So if I'm good this weekend....

I went to CVS last night and bought 6 bags of Goetze bullseyes.  They were $2.50 each, but I had a coupon to save $10 on a $30 purchase - and buying $15 of candy earned a $5 coupon for future purchases.  So using fuzzy math and applying future purchase savings to present costs - the candies were free!

This morning I brought all the bags of candy into the office and left them out for other biggest loser participants to enjoy.  I'm just evil... 

On a completely different topic - ever notice how similar spin class is to childbirth.  I'm especially noticing it now that the Friday instructor is 6 months pregnant.  She's always encouraging us to "take deep, cleansing breaths", and "keep pushing, keep pushing".  Yikes.

evanflein

Fuzzy math and fizzy lifting... and Lamaze Spin Class... PBJ, it's fun to have you around. You are evil, though.

MrPhin... me too. I started months ago (January? can't recall now) at 141.5 and since then I've gone up to 146 after a "big night out" or whatever, but within days I'm back to 141.5. I can starve for a week or two, get down to 140 or so, then a few days later... I'm back at 141.5. When I was younger--10-15 years ago or so?--I had what I called a "happy weight" of 132-135. No matter what I did, it seems like I'd end up in that range. It seems the "happy weight" is a little happier these days... But I was 140 this morning, so hope springs eternal!

#artbydmcbride

Neither up nor down.....holding steady

Runners run