Masters Running

Martian Half Marathon - Dearborn, MI - Sunday 6 Apr (Read 228 times)

TomS - nice report - congrats on the 100 races - that is super! I've heard the shirts for this race are really cool. It's another race I regret not having run before we left Michigan. Thanks for sharing!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

SteveP

There few things as good as a TSelbs RR!!! We love hearing about your races. Thanks

SteveP

Congrats to you and your daughter! 100 races is a really big deal and you should be proud!
          Congrats on a 100 races tom, I wish I knew you were going to be there I would have looked for you. I ran with Jerry the 80 yearold who was going for the record for over 80 marathon time he missed by 10 min. or so, thru 10 miles or so. It got hot later on and the wind picked up around 10:30 so it was in our faces on the way back. Maybe we can hook up later on tax trot-Flushing this week end??? Marathon Derrick
            Great job TomS......I always enjoy your reports. It is amazing the number of people you run into on your trips to run. That is a great "milestone" to have achieved 100 races. I have been running since 2003 and have completed 8 races. I have two goals for racing, one of which is to run in 100 races. That is neat to see just how your family has centered neat activities around running. Thanks for sharing this report Tom.
            Vista
            btb1490

Tom, thank you for the great report. Congrats to you on your 100th, and to your daughter for overcoming her ailments to have a fine finish. Here's to 100 more Tom! I'm already looking forward to reading about your 101st!
                Congrats on running #100.....you got me beat by a landslide.... Sounds like you had a great time....and met your goals..... Congrats...