Masters Running

Call of the wild 50k... RR (Read 290 times)

xor

Renee the dog

Mariposai,

You can never stop racing and reporting on it!  Your words that you write take me to a place that makes me dream new dreams.  You are inspiring.

Congratulations on such a marvelous debut to the ultra world.  I imagine it's not to be your only, right?

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Congratulations!  What a fantastic job on your first - and spur-of-the-moment ultra.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

wow Nancy!!  you really are amazing!!  awesome job and thank you for another wonderful report!!

denise

Mariposai

ohhhhhh thanks for the picture SRLopez. I am honored to have taken this picture next to you. Once again thanks for being you in the running community.

The one I took on my cell did not turn out that well, so I am glad we got this one.

What a great bunch of runners gathered there on Saturday.

Enkie, I would have loved to have you there with me. I changed phone and your number with a few others did not transfer to the new one. Got to fix that problem.

francesa, you are one lucky gal to have such a running path next to your house.

thanks for your warm words my dear friends. You were there with me the whole way.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

#artbydmcbride

Very very Nice!  Your first ultra and your first OA win!  Smile

Runners run

Wow!!!!! Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!!!.   I am so impressed by your ultra.  Thank you for the inspiring report, also.

Woods Lady

wildchild

Carolyn

Wow, what a great ultra debut!  Nicely done. And that last mile was fast!  Congrats on 1st in AG (1st of one still counts!)  Sounds like a beautiful trail, and you can't beat the free price tag.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Dear Warrior, aka ultra lady,

You get an A+ on your RR and your accomplishment.  Whew!!!  Next time I feel like

quitting, like this morning on a measly 3 miler in the dreadful humidity of southern TN, I will

remember this post and how you never gave up!  Thanks for your inspiration and grit.