Masters Running

Scale-back goal thread 8/27 (Read 280 times)

evanflein

I was down to 136 this morning, but don't think it's "real." I've had two pretty longish hard runs in a row, both late in the day, and after my root canal I couldn't eat much the last couple days. So... I'll enjoy it while I can. I'm sure I'll make up for it this weekend, even with a really long run planned for Sunday. I always seem to be able to out eat my training.
    TammyinGP

I didn't dare weigh myself this a.m. since I ate spaghetti and too much garlic bread last night. 

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

even with a really long run planned for Sunday. I always seem to be about to out eat my training.

If I don't out-eat my really long runs, I make up for it in wine consumption that night.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

down to 199.5 and under 200 for the first time this century.  and on Sunday I was feeling good so for the hell of it I decided to make my long run a faster one.  I clocked a 1:42Tight lippedx half marathon just for the heck of it and felt great after. 

maybe this losing weight thing is good for me?  Only 10 pounds more to get down to my old fightin' weight.  When I say old... I mean like late 1980's kind of old.