Masters Running

Fridaily, 12.14.18 (Read 37 times)

bioguy

First Hanson’s interval workout, interval 1/4’s. Felt reasonably good but cut a tad short when cold rain started. 6.5 total miles

2 miles late this afternoon on the treadmill to try to get closer to closing the MOVE ring on my Apple watch.  The things that motivate us.....  I don't cough when I run, but afterwards.....

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

5 relatively cold miles this morning, not used to having to bundle up quite that much!

Have a great weekend all!

I've fallen off the schedule!

Friday=junk miles, but:

Zero, zip, nada today. Work and production meetings. Long run on Sunday would violate the First Rule, so I think I'll do it tomorrow instead. Hey, come to think of it, I'm speeding up the schedule by a day, not falling off...

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I went straight from work to the high school to watch my granddaughter's basketball game.  She sure is fun to watch.  She plays center and the battles she has under the basket with the other "bigs" is incredible.  I thought basketball was a non-contact sport...it ain't.

After the game, I came home and ran 10 miles.  It was a cold 28°.  28° isn't supposed to be cold...but it was a wet cold...and it was cold.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!