Masters Running

It's Saturday, 11-14-15 and I hope you're running and not working (Read 37 times)

TwoCat - sending you hugs

Enke - happy to hear the good news

Tet's running in the rain
    Just singin' in the rain
    What a glorious feelin'
    He's happy again

No running while traveling, will try to get back it tomorrow

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Tom White, have you tried Musher's Secret? It is more comfortable than when Dad tries to put boots on me and snow does not get all up in your toes.

Tell Claire that horses are just kind of weird. When me and Dad see them on a trail, Dad holds onto me because the horses are kind of ascared of me. When we see them in their yards, there are big fences and they don't come over to visit me and I don't come over to visit them. Very close to our house is a friend of mine. His name is "Homey". Me and Mom and Dad some times go over and get ice cream there and Homey comes out to see me.

Enke, it is very good about a new job. To let every one know how happy you are, you should go run run run and have ice cream.It's nice you call Remi "sweetie". Is champagne like ice cream?

Mr Tet, when I go run run run in the rain, Mom makes me have a bath.

Me and Mom and Dad went run run run and it was fun fun fun and even more fun!!! We got see lots of things!

There are trees that have creatures living in them!  It is very interesting.

This one has a porky pine in it. I don't get too interested in them. They bite with their tails and leave big big stingers in your face when you try to smell their butts.

We saw a big big tree eating wires like it's pasghetti..

It was very sunshiney and lots of fun!

Some guy was out here and he left his face!!!

Nice people don't leave their faces in the woods!! It's pretty creepy!!

I got the bestest stick ever!!

I got to chase critters that weren't even there it was so much fun!!

I even took a break to think about things.

But the best part!! But the best part!! We got back to the truck and I got a new best friend for ever!!!! There was no one around anywhere! He just showed up like magic!

There was a doggie sitting by the truck when we got back! We played and played and played!!!

I thought dogs were dumb. This guy was fun fun fun! Dad looked and he had a collar on. Then Dad talked on our camera. Dad gave us treats and told us to get in the back of the truck. I'm a good boy and I did. My newest bestest friend ever did not like that idea. (Somestimes, Dad does have bad ideas). When Dad went to help him in, the other doggie ran away and I went with him too! We came back fast and Dad talked to the camera some more and gave us more treats!

We played and played and played! After it was a little long time a car with people came up and my new buddy and I went run run run to see them.

They said his name is "Banjo" and they told him to get in the car. Banjo didn't...but I did!! Dad made me get out of the car. And Banjo's mom said for him to get it. So I showed him how. Dad said to get out of the damn car and I did. Then I got back in the damn car. Banjo just runned all crazy so i got out and runned with him too!

Banjo and me finally got in the car and Dad said he was going to chop my tail off and throw it in the river!!. I got out fast because I know he meant it this time! Banjo's mom said he made a deer go run run run! Dad said to me that doggies that do that can get shot. He said that getting shot is a lot like when I had that operation between my legs, but not as much fun.

Mom was sad that we were out so long. Dad said he knew a short cut. That did not make Mom any more happy. A shortcut is when we go for a bye bye ride for a very long time and we get a little bit lost. They are very exciting!!!

We got to see a big big stick in the road!!

Mom hollered on Dad to just go back the way we came. That means that Dad does something different.

I guess Dad was very cold. Mom said that if we ever got home, he was going to be in the hot seat!! I guess that is like a bath too. Dad was very quiet and ascared after that.

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Marathon Maniac #957

Twocat, I hope your DW is doing okay, and I hope she got out for a run to help with stress.  But you said you ran 13 miles - the first run over a HM distance in 6 weeks - and I hate to break it to you, but 13 miles is less than a HM distance!

Uh oh...

Enke - Yay!

Avenger Doggie -

DH recently bought two handguns (no lectures or eye-rolling please) and we both took a gun safety class yesterday and did some target shooting.  I personally have no interest in guns, and found it really noisy and boring, but figured it was better to learn how to safely use and store the darn things than to ignore their presence.

I only managed two miles on the TM yesterday.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

It looks like Batman was hiding that tree.

been out of touch with the news the last couple of days

...stereotypes notwithstanding,

don't count out the French.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM-E2H1ChJM

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

...stereotypes notwithstanding,

don't count out the French.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM-E2H1ChJM

Vive la France

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx