Masters Running

Good luck! (Read 208 times)

Watching the Seattle thread, it's very obvious the excitement that this gathering of Masters is generating.  Months of training, sweat, pain, frustration and joy will culminate with a huge release of positive energy and emotions.  A celebration of life, if you will.

So good luck to all you racers, supporters and evryone else who will participate in the Seattle R&R event!  I see how serious you all are, so let me remind you to "Have Fun!"  

Looking forward to many reports.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

I'd also like to add my good wishes to all the Seattle runners. You've all put in the hard work - now it's time to get out there and run a good race, but more importantly - HAVE A GREAT TIME!  I hope the weather is perfect and everyone is pleased with their results. How exciting that you'll all be together to enjoy each other's company face-to-face instead of having to do it over the internet.

Special good vibes to Tim this weekend. You've been through a lot and you deserve this weekend to be with friends, relax and have some fun.

Seize the day, people - we're with you in spirit!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Wow - Seattle will never be the same after the next few days.   Good luck to each and every one of you!   I can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures next week.

May the wind be at your back ......

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Renee the dog

Try not to burn the city down folks!

Best wishes for excellent races to all!  Party afterwards like it's 1999.  (Seems like yesterday but heck, we were all two age groups younger then!)

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

wildchild

Carolyn

Fleet feet to all you racers!  Rock 'n roll!  (Oh, and remember, everything in moderation...)

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Best of luck to all the Seattle runners.  I hope there are lots of photos with the reports.  Have fun, and run like heck!  Woods lady

Top 'O the World!

Envious good wishes for all the partygoers racers & co.!!
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                coastwalker

Good luck, good racing, and good partying to all you left-coasters!!!

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

dg.

thanks evryday!

Good luck!!! Have a great race, & a great time.

then tell us alll about it.  :-)

Go go speedracers go go!!  GL out there!! Looking fwd to the reports & pics!!

rs

Troy Strawberry Festival 10k - 6/7/09 - Goal 46:xx -->46:18!!; Americana 5k - 7/4/09 - Goal 21:xx-->21:12!!; Brookville 5 miler - 7/25/09 - Goal-->34:xx-->36:21; Crim 10 Miler - 8/22/09 - Goal sub-1:15-->1:14:14!!; Alter 5k - 9/5/09 - Goal 20:xx-->20:32; AF Marathon - 9/19/09 - Goal sub-3:38 (PR)--> 3:41 (BQ)