Masters Running

Hi, I'm New to this group (Read 355 times)

Welcome Cheffy! I'm pretty new to the boards too. Lots of funny folks here, and quite a chatty bunch too. I started the c25k last July and have been running since. Welcome! p.s. I'm one of those "cat" people Smile

Renee the dog

. And the 50 somethings are mean SOBs.
      I'm so looking forward to 50. Smile Welcome Cheffy!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

SteveP

Welcome RunCheffyRun. Members of this site gave me a number of tips and tons of encouragement. I finally had the courage to start and finish a marathon. You're in good company.

SteveP

Prince of Fatness

Hi Cheffy.

Not at it at all. 

Hi Cheffy.
            * Waves* you're probably thinking " Oh Shit, I can't escape her anywhere anymore.... " Wink

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Prince of Fatness

* Waves* you're probably thinking " Oh Shit, I can't escape her anywhere anymore.... " Wink
              Nah, I gave up on that some time ago, heh.

Not at it at all. 

coastwalker

Hi Cheffy, Welcome - or should I say "welcome back?" It sounds like you've learned a lot about running and about you in the short time that you've been running. Smart runners are always the best runners, and it seems that you are well on your way. There are a lot of smart runners on this forum (myself excluded), and there is a lot to be learned from them, in between the yuks. Best of luck in tomorrow's half! I'm looking forward to your race report, and your perspective on the experience. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.