Masters Running

The Ides of August, 8.15.17 (Read 33 times)

evanflein

evanflein when you thin the carrots do you end up with like baby carrots from the ones you thinned out. I had a pair of those Nike's. Found they were quite nice, but wore out pretty fast.

Absolutely we eat the baby carrots! They're so good! The first thinning you really can't do anything with them, they're so tiny, just a root. But at this point, I'm pulling every other one so the ones remaining can grow bigger, but the ones I'm pulling are at least fat pencil size, if that makes sense. Interesting things about the shoes... my Fresh Foams are New Balance, not Nikes. I wonder if they'll last longer  .

Yay Paul! Hope all that time off did the trick, and those stiff soled bike shoes too.

6.3 miles tonight, after watching waves of rain showers come through the valley all day, I got out in breezy sunshiney conditions. Felt good.

Yay, TeaOlive!   Welcome!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Mike E

MM #5615

Jay--I get up at 4:00 so I can leave work early and help coach the cross country team.  It's worth it.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Stumpy - I just discovered the Bangor, MN, police department FB page.  What a hoot!!  It's now one my Likes.

I'm guessing via Mike Rowe?  I can't wait to see each new post!!

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.