Masters Running

Thursday 10.27.16 (Read 35 times)

evanflein

Hey, I'm here! Just busy today. I love some of the history of the monikers around here. I don't remember the B1 or B2 but I do remember RCG! Glad you found what you CAN do!

On that note, Ribs calls me Ek to differentiate from E who used to post as Egret. She's Erica with a c and I'm with a k so there you go, Ek. No one on Facebook knows he does that. Smile

Holly, glad to hear you're feeling like your old self again. Nice when that happens!

Wildchild, you're not injured, just being careful, right? How was the 50k? You probably said something but I think I missed it. Life has been way too busy here!

Ok just a quick drop in. Ran 5.1 miles at the end of the day, about 23° and late afternoon sunshine, felt fine.

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  I heard somebody's foot tapping.

We had our section meet, today.  The top two teams go to the state meet next Saturday.  The boys had been one of the top ranked teams in the state all year and the girls never even showed up in the rankings.  So, of course today, the boys took 3rd and missed out and the girls took 2nd and are going.  They boys all ran well, it's just that the other teams ran better.  We had 2 boys qualify as individuals and 1 boy missed qualifying by 1 place...and less then 1 second.  The girls took 2nd by 1 point!   They ran the very best that they could.  It was really fun to watch.

Okay--that's it--gotta go!

Mariposai

Hey, I am here and just happy to see Paul posting

and

B1 and B2.

And all the other lurkers, better start posting...we miss you all.

5 miles with the Easy Pacer after work. It sure felt good!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

SteveP