Masters Running

Good Luck MONDAY Boston Runners (Read 201 times)

Well...the time is approaching...to realize your dreams.... This is my 3rd time and I am still in awe of the whole experience... Go for the gold, folks.....Be safe, Have FUN...... And for you first timers....you thought your first marathon was unforgettable....welll..JUST WAIT..Monday will be beyond awesome..... AND a SPECIAL thanks to our volunteers.... 4/21 mainerunnah - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 Twocat - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 evanflein - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 perchcreek - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 FlyingFinn - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 Istall - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 jjchaney - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 hollys4874 - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 Doctor Wu - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 CNYrunner - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 nicugal - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 Canfit - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 predawnrunner - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 WillRunForBeer - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 dtoce - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 TheProFromDover - Boston Marathon, MA 4/21 mikemustrun - Boston Marathon, MA 4/21 Fortunate One - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 btb1490 - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 Ileneforward - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 hermosaboy - Some race in BAHston 4/21 TanyaS - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 ultrachick - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 wa5yom - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 johnmaas - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 busiman - Boston Marathon, Boston MA 4/21 deez4boys - Boston Volunteer 4/21 Hally - Boston Volunteer 4/21 Marj - Boston Volunteer
      This will be my fourth consecutive Boston and I am also quite simply in AWE of the whole experience as well! Good Luck Fellow Boomers! Cool
        As Tim says enjoy. Last year was my first Boston Marathon and even though the weather was awful I have never smiled as much as I did last year. What a hoot and meeting a few boomers was such a treat, although I wish I would have met more. Next year I promise to return (did I say that). Have fun and enjoy every minute. It's a dream come true for all of you. Tall I will be on the site looking for your progress, celebrating your every mile with every other person on this site, if anyone is left. Wow..so jealous

Recent Best times: None recently

dg.

I'm so excited for you all I could just about bust. I'll be sitting by Tall (virtually, that is) watching every move. the forces that be at work have already know that monday I will be useless. heartfelt congratulations for getting there. good luck & I hope all your experiences are wonderful. wish I had a banner or something..
            Good races to you all!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            coastwalker

Hi Boston Runners, The forecast, so far, is looking pretty good with some clouds, some sun, and temps in the mid-50s. There is a slight chance of rain, but it doesn't look too serious at this point. Regardless of the weather, I hope that each of you has a great race and a most memorable, wonderful day! I'll be working at the 10-mile check point (doing back-up timing checks on the leaders, and spot checks on the field). I'll be the guy with a beard, and I'll be wearing my black Mizuno cap. I'll try to keep any eye out for you all. I'm glad to be working at Boston, but I am also jealous of all you talented runners! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Good luck I only wish I could join you, we will be there in spirit., though. Go Patroits Day runners Go Boston.
                huskydon

Boston Runners, Best of luck, we are all pulling for you. Enjoy the moment and be sure to report back all the highlights! Have fun!! huskydon
                    Good luck, everyone! We're looking forward to lots of reports (including the always highly anticipated Fashion Report Wink ).

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance