Masters Running

President's Day Monday Runs (Read 472 times)

Underwear?
    Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
    TammyinGP

Tammy

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

ha ha, Mr. Lynden, as if you don't remember your underwear buns rr with jura, the rest of us sure do. eta - same as tammy wears to the hot tub? However, unless it exploded when t-boy looked at it, we need to find the underwear thread again and get some nono/e-day photos. As a minimalist, I always thought my $12 black Jockey tri-trunks were a great deal compared to the $60 champion/sugoi/etc. but I found a 300 yen ($3.27) pair in a vending machine at a Japanese onsen (hot springs) when I was over there last month. Unfortunately, they are for the mixed bathing pools nowdays, . . . at least until 10pm. Big grin

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

It figures Tetsujin has bought underwear from a vending machine... Hey Nono, that's one of the joys of having a treadmill in the privacy of your own home! I've run in my underwear, too. Who cares? But mine is down in the basement and nobody sees me. No run for me today; unscheduled rest day. That's ok. Had a productive evening at parent-teacher conferences, then car to the shop, then shopping for a floor lamp (yes, really), then OMG I'm starving lets get something for dinner. Well... yeah. No run for me tonight.