Masters Running

. (Read 347 times)

Vista
      well put.

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

I had to look too. At least were all having a good time with these threads. LAURIE

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

to the point!

Manchild

./.

Top 'O the World!

.\/. ---
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                > My apologies for shouting.
                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Manchild

.\/. \___/
                    succinct - though... pointless? Wink

Marathon Maniac #3309

I just read all the posts in this thread, and I will need some time to absorb the material... Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

. . . . . . I'm dumbfounded . . . . . . I'll have to think this through before commenting further or passing my supreme judgment . . . . . . . . . . =^.^= =^o^=

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

(o)(o)

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

(o)(o)
                            OK Ileneforward, that's not funny...been waaaay too long since I have seen a pair like that Shocked Big grin

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Dave59

Just taking a closer look at the topic line.... Roll eyes