Masters Running

Tall's Best Race - Franktown 10K (Read 321 times)

GreenMan

Great race Tall. Good Luck on Ottawa You seem in peak condition. Mark me as also amazed you ran sub-3:00 on 15 mile training runs Shocked jjj
    Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
      Excellent race, TallRunner! Sounds like you are ready to go for Ottawa marathon. To set that much of a PB on the 10K distance shows that you are in top shape right now. Taper wisely, we are expecting good things from you!!! Thanks for sharing, John
      btb1490

That is an amazing time, and an amazing performance improvement in just a year! Congratulations, Mr. Tall!
        PJH

Great race, Tall! I hope the weather holds for Ottawa. You'll have a great marathon. PJ

Top 'O the World!

NIIIICE!!! Smile Smile ....I second the, ".. what happened w/Adrian?!?" it's like the power going down 10mins fromthe conclusion of the movie!! Confused Good luck in Ottawa!
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Marathon Maniac #957

Excellent racing, Tall!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

WOW!! that is some fast running!! congrats on the PB!! Big grin

denise