Masters Running

Fridaily, 7.5.19 (Read 39 times)

TammyinGP

yum, that recipe looks amazing! I'll have to print it out and try it (again) sometime! 

Tammy

It's actually a Taste of Home recipe, but you turned me onto it some years back. Here it is:

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/warm-bacon-cheese-spread/

I think my butt just grew 10 sizes.  That looks delicious!!!

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks roch.

Cherries very abundant aruond Seattle this time of year too but Bings and Rainiers were $7.99-for-three pounds at COSTCO so, not knowing the other would do so too, DW and I both bought our own three pounds at different Asian marts for $2.69/pound.  Needless to say, a handful in my pocket were my snack of choice on this morning's run.  Actually, a lot easier eatin' cherries on the run as don't have to worry about what to do with the pits.  Guess I've never eaten enough to worry about eating too many, though.

Spirited five mile morning half of the day's cycle'mute after four earlier-morning miles covering all of the Hillside Park trails and each-and-every of the 780 stairs in the 19 connecting stairways of from 3-305 stairs each plus duplicating a couple of circuits to reach the thousand stair mark instead of repeating the last three days of the same, top steepest 54 stairs over-and-over again 60-80 times for those days' 3,000 and 4,000 stairs, respectively.

I don't even have a sling for an excuse but setting my MapMyRun app to announce distance, time and pace every quarter mile provided just the incentive needed to speed up every-once-in-a-while to try to get below 20m/m.  In comparison, the pure stair version goal is sub-30m/m's. So far, so good.

I walked...not a run step at all...slow walking...20 m/m walking.  I'm not sure a 20 m/m is possible for you 

Fourth-of-July Weekend Factoid no. 1 - Amazon's usually-full. 50-vehicle park'n'ride taking employees across the bridge to all their new skyrises downtown from a block from our place only had eight cars this morning.

Factoid no. 2 - even though REI is closed on Black Friday in November, they were open on the Fourth ofJuly.

--------

My boss is gone until next Wednesday.  I brought my clothes to go for a walk at lunch  

I think my butt just grew 10 sizes.  That looks delicious!!!

Two posts-of-the-day and it's still just morning.

part of 110 stair stairway

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Nice stairway, tet!     Roch- LOL.  I hear you about the cherries.  We've been getting them and I, too, have to watch for bathroom access (or good bushes) on my runs.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

TammyinGP

today I printed off a recipe for potstickers. I like potstickers but never buy them because I want to know exactly what ingredients are inside that potsticker and it never really seems all that apparent when buying them. 

Tammy

spacityrunner

I like potstickers

today I printed off a recipe for potstickers. I like potstickers but never buy them because I want to know exactly what ingredients are inside that potsticker and it never really seems all that apparent when buying them. 

Trails Rock!

Falconfixer

Hey y'all, paid for spending a little extra time in bed this morning.  7.5 very hot and humid miles (no significant hills for the Sen Humphrey fans).  Then DW and I drove to Huntsville to see if Costco is worth the membership fee (then the hour and 20 minute drive one way to get to the store).  Bottom line, at this point in our lives, probably not....especially since there is a commissary at Redstone Arsenal which is slightly shorter drive, no sales tax, and no need for a third refrigerator.  After that I mowed.

Joe, you basically described my neighborhood.  Didn't need a city show, there were plenty around us (we actually didn't play this year, but our house is in a position to watch a lot of them).  The family that owns TNT Fireworks (one of the bigger distributers in the US) lives in Florence (they also own Books A Million among other companies).  There is a large distribution warehouse for the fireworks in our industrial park.

Jay, nice work on the race.

Tet, that is some very impressive stair work.

Have a greta night everyone!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I like potstickers 

Having feasted on the original jiaozi during trips to China and enjoying seven years of the Japanese version (gyouza, spelled with same kanji), it’s one of the few non-fish delicacies I’ll go out of my way to eat. Apparently the Western version became “pot stickers” because that’s what they do. 餃子

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I like potstickers 

Having feasted on the original jiaozi during trips to China and enjoying seven years of the Japanese version (gyouza, spelled with same kanji), it’s one of the few non-fish delicacies I’ll go out of my way to eat. Apparently the Western version became “pot stickers” because that’s what they do.

餃子