Masters Running

Race report, Eugene 5K, May 3 by Woods Lady (Read 301 times)

Mariposai

maEcono, you soooo rockkkkkkkkkkkkkk. That age win is amazing, be proud of it, the PR will come soon. Just trust your coach. Before your next race make sure you ask her how to deal with small children during a race.Cool I absolutely love your race report. You are a great writer madam. The fashion report is priceless. I wish I could be in Florence for your next race, maybe next year. Go maEcono goooooooo...you are unstoppable now!!!!. Did anybody give you a bouquet of flowers for that AG???, it not, here it is.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

JohnnyV

Psssst....Woods Lady....it's me, your old buddy J....y.........evidently I registered here igcognito some time back Confused. Sorry it's taking me so long to get back to you. It was great seeing you again over the weekend. Once again a super congratulations to you on your AG 1st place. And I've got a feeling there'll be a lot more. Now let's see if I can post a picture from dinner last Saturday. OK...it doesn't work here the way it does at the other place. I just wanted people to see you look more like Econo's older sister than her mom. Sorry I can't make the Rhody run next weekend, but I'll put it on my schedule for next year. Hope to see you soon.
        Maynard, you can't fool me! Yep, I got the picture from Econo, and have even printed it out! Thank you! It was fun talking to you again, and so glad you came to Eugene. Take care of those owies, and hope you are running marathons again soon. I practiced hills yesterday to try to decide my strategy for the Rhody Run. Mariposai, I love the flowers. Thanks! Woods lady