Masters Running

A couple pics of Knoxville Gang and Grandkids (Read 203 times)

munchkn883

Hope these show up. I definitely need to start using makeup!! Barb (a/k/a RCG) & Donna (a/k/a munchkn) Terry (a/k/a PieJones) & Donna Randy, Jill & Opie Cannon & Reaghan -- This is her canned smile Cannon (sorry about the red eyes) Reaghan (she is so much cuter than these pics) Taylor's 2nd Birthday Taylor (a/k/a Little Miss Hollywood) Taylor with Mimi's Diva hat on Okay that should do it!! Big grin
    SteveP

Sweet pictures Munch!!!!!!!! Thanks.

SteveP

HermosaBoy

Very nice!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Nice pictures, munch. Thanks for posting them. TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

Adorable!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

...nice pics munch//.........the other guys are Randy and Jill.......from Indiany... (were these shots made after I was Taken Outside for Questioning??) what cute grandbabies.........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

beautiful!!
                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                coastwalker

Hi Munch, These are great shots of great-looking people! Thanks for posting them. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

btb1490

How lucky are we to be able to see such great pictures! Thank you for sharing! The grandkids are adorable, which explains why your posts glow when you talk about them!

#artbydmcbride

I am jealous! Smile

Runners run

munchkn883

Thanks TomWhite....and yes these were taken while you were outside being questioned. You forgot to mention the special trip you got in the backseat of the police car!
                          Thanks for sharing Big grin (no, you do not need makeup, you are beautiful)
                          nowor

Thanks for the pics and I agree w/ drom, you're glowing w/o makeup. Wow have the grand kids changed...though Rheagan's smile is the same winner. (Usually I just read but you made me actually log in to reply!)
                              Goodness......those are cute pictures of the kids. I am sorry I didn't make it over for that race. I was thinking of you all that day, but it just could not happen. Hopefully next year. Good pictures of the Boomer/Master's too. That is a great bunch. Soooooo.........was it the beer or the nachos that got Tom White in trouble with the police? I am telling you, that poor Pickles has a job on her hands. Thanks Munchkn
                              Vista
                                ....oh vista//.......it was HORRIBLE........... ....these guys NIBBLE their Nacho's..... I thought the Police Part went about as usual....... (but here's a tip-- Never Moon the Knoxville Police Dept)

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....