Masters Running

Thanks Master/Boomer Runners (Read 482 times)

I am so sorry for your loss Steve. You are a wonderful son and I feel sure your mother felt that deeply the whole way. While our support and hugs may be virtual, they would be delivered with full and genuine force in person as well. with admiration, Karin
    dg.

oh Steve, I'm so sorry. my condolences to your whole family. How wonderful that she went peacefully, and surrounded by love. You are a wonderful son. I got on here tonight just to look for news from you; thanks for letting us know. hoping that you find peace as you work through this.
        Rest in peace, mother Steve.
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          sounds like a peaceful passing filled with love.......my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

denise

Me

Steve, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure it was a great comfort to her to know that your were both there with her when she went to be with our Heavenly Father. My prayers to you and your family. Mike

Manchild

Steve, buddy, sorry to hear about your Mom passing on. Your last experience of her life is so similar to mine with my Mom's. Unreal... Anyway, I hope you will find comfort in knowing that she is looking down on you fondly and with much love. Chris
                My condolences, Steve, to you and your family. Thank you for sharing the beautiful story of how you and your brother showed such love to your mom as she passed away - such an inspiration. Blessings and peace. Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Steve, You've shown such kindness and devotion to your mom during this long and difficult journey. I admire you greatly for the way you honoured her and held her with love to the end. I am sad for your loss, but so inspired by how you helped her through it all and I am very glad you were able to be there with her as she passed. Take care of you and yours, with sympathy and admiration, Aija
                    Steve, I came specifically tonight to RA after church to see if there was an update on your mom. The angels in heaven rejoice with the heavenly Father when one of His come home. As Paul told the church over and over again I say to you, your brother, and famillies. Grace and Peace to you thru our Lord Jesus Christ. ksrunr

ksrunr All American 10K Feb. '10 Cowtown Half marathon Feb. '10 Boston '10

#artbydmcbride

Be at peace and comforted that she is loving you still, SteveP. Will you take in her cats?

Runners run

seemomgo

Steve, What a tribute you have given to your mother over the last few weeks - by sharing her with all of us. Thank you for reminding us all what it means to be a good son or daughter. Your mother was a very lucky woman and you are a lucky man. May peace be felt in your family. I know your mom must have been incredibley proud of you. God bless and may you be comforted by the fact that she went so peacefully with her loved ones near by. C-mom
                        SteveP

Will you take in her cats?
                          Mom had one cat. Neither of us can take it in. He hates other cats and we have one here at home. He doesn't adapt to other pets over time. We're seeing if one of her renters wants him. If not, we have to find a new home for the cat to rule. Thanks for your prayers all. They've helped so much over the last year.

SteveP

Steve, my thoughts are with you and your family as you deal with your loss. You were a faithful son until the end. I hope you can take comfort in knowing that her suffering is done and she is in a better place. TomS
                              Steve, My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Nice that you were with your mom in her last moments, I am sure it meant a lot to her and to you. Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Steve, what a blessing that you and your brother were with her. May she rest in peace. My prayers are with you and your family.