Masters Running

Happy Birthday Dg!!! (Read 412 times)

Happy Birthday to DeeGee!  Hope it is/was a Great one.

Billl

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Happy Birthday!
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

...dg//.......Wishing you a Happy B'Day and PainFree Running.............

ps,

your turn. Big grin

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Belated Happy Birthday, Deb!!

The rule is when your birthday is on a Sunday, you get to celebrate the whole next week - take advantage of that rule!!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Happy belated Birthday Deb!!!!   I sure hope you ate some cake!!  Smile

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

dg.

Thanks so much!   You are all way too nice.

Slo, my code is much better, thanks.  um, my code is still buried under things but it's making noise under there.  I need to add more stuff.  ;-)

Sue, ok, I'll take a week!  Because I didn't have cake yet.   But now I do (thanks Kevin).  heh.  I'll have some if you do!

Erika I did something very silly.   Yesterday afternoon there was this thing downtown called Festifools.   I'm having a hard time finding good photos, but it was described as 14' paper mache puppets.  with several handlers, & then they'd bow down to interact with little kids & things like that, eventually a lot of them lost their heads.  Smile.      Including a chicken, that was running around.  -)

thanks again.  you are the best.  

Here's hoping you have a great Birthday week and a year of injury-free running.  THanks for all your concern and encouragement over the years.....you're the best!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Happy Belated Birthday, DeeG!!!

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Rindaroo

Happy Birthday!!!!
                    arf

MM #405

Happy Birthday dg!!!   I love reading your posts!

arf

Aargh! I missed your birthday! I'm very sorry about that, Deb, but I hope it was a good one.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my best running friends. Maybe we'll be at the same event again later this year? Can you spell C-r-i-m?

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

HappyFeat

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday, Deb  Hope the coming year brings you lots of good times with good friends - online and IRL. It's been such a pleasure to get to know you here on RA.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.