Masters Running

Midnight Sun Run 10k Race Report (Read 487 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Outstanding Erika!    50 sure does agree with you.   I can't wait to see how the miler goes too.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Slo

Outstanding Erika!    50 sure does agree with you.   I can't wait to see how the miler goes too.

+1

Very nice race......10k's are my favorite. Too bad there aren't that many around.

#artbydmcbride

Keep those PRs coming!  You are on a roll this year for sure.  Smile

Runners run

coastwalker

Hi Erika,

With your fabulous PR, and the pleasure of beating a woman who too often was in front of you makes for a very sweet race! Congratulations on a great job, and on letting those in your age group know there is a new kid in town to be reckoned with.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Mariposai

Erika, my dear sistahh  you know how delighted I am with you about this PR. You are on the roll girl friend and that 1 miler is going to be a huge PR as well. Look at how fast  you were running and you actually still remember what you were thinking. Great victory over the nemesis too!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

.....HOW COOL erika//...........very nice racing........

so, what you got planned for 51????

Inquiring Minds

Want to Know

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Nice racing, evan.  It's great the way you got a PR, beat one nemesis, and almost another.  Congratulations.

TomS

Very nice!!  

50 is the new 30.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                    Wow Erika!  I really enjoyed this RR.  It is so awesome that you beat your nemesis...that's my dream for this coming fall when mine moves up to my AG.  Now you've inspired me to work harder.  Thanks!