received the Coveted PT ''Sliver Exercise Band''  today

this thing

is about

as Elastic as a Bicycle Tire

''what is this??'' I asked

''it's the one we use for Athletes'' my PT-ist said

whilst

Flattered,

I about gave myself a HERNIA trying to use it.

...............but I get to keep it,

and I'm not giving it back........

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

TammyinGP

no performance reviews at my job either. If you are doing a good job, your employment continues. If not, boss talks about issues when they arise, you are given an opportunity to improve, change, whatever the case may be. and if nothing changes, you'll find yourself looking for a new job. We have a great office environment here and it's rare that someone is let go. Employee retention is pretty long unless an attorney chooses to start their own practice, or move out of the area. 

no run for me today. Bored, I mean Board, Meeting after work.  I plan on making this one quick though.

Tammy

7.3 @ 8:14

Things cleared up, pavement on the Bay Trail was dry. Maybe I have the flu; HR was about 10bpm higher than average for this run, but I was going at about the same perceived effort as always.

I get performance reviews daily.They usually go pretty bad. My boss gets on me for having a bad attitude, random facial hair, and for not meeting company expectations. I'm self employed. One of these days I'm going to go Postal; you know, deliver a resignation letter.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

catwhoorg

Labrat

5 miles at lunch, 7 after work.

From schools being closed yesterday due to the threat of freezing rain during the morning commute, we hit the 60s today.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Falconfixer

Hey y'all, 7.6 miles at lunch.  Some with my squadron commander, rest solo.  Taught spin after work.

Performance reviews.....I worked for 5 different civilian companies, only one did formal performance reviews and it was pretty much a waste.  Agree that if you are doing your job right as a supervisor/manager you are doing this all the time.  Which brings me to the worst part of my year...writing officer/enlisted performance reports.  I'd share some of the bullet statements but they are almost embarrassingly written.  And nothing in the Air Force would work if it weren't for.....me. <eye roll>     Now that I'm in civil service, it's even worse.  In addition to the military performance report, we have to do civilian appraisals.  Ugh!

Need to get to bed.  Have a great night everyone!

I get performance reviews daily.They usually go pretty bad. My boss gets on me for having a bad attitude, random facial hair, and for not meeting company expectations. I'm self employed. One of these days I'm going to go Postal; you know, deliver a resignation letter.

The Hub is self-employed.  This sounds like him!  

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance