Masters Running

THE WEEKLY RUN & X-TRAINING GROUP W/E OCT 12TH (Read 349 times)

Dark Horse-32 miles + situps,pushups,elliptical and weights...careful with those knees dg-25.1 miles + 5.5 walk + stuff...looks pretty good to me Deb Dutchie-??? Eliz- 2 Hours Kayaking + 4 walking...we all do what we can evanflein-40.2 miles + 2 walk + gardenwork...nice week's work evryday-16 miles...great!! fatozzig-24.7 miles + stuff...nice runnin' lyndenrunner-24 miles...this week will be better nowor- 18 miles + yoga + stuff...hope I read that right pfriese-35.9 miles...good job with the pacing tetsujin-26.2 miles + a well earned taper...nice job my friend
    Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
      Mon-8@8:00 Tue-6@7:50 Wed-6@8:23 Thur-Rest Fri-3@8:19 Sat- 5@7:11 Sun-8@7:26 Total=36 miles
      Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
        Thanks, lyndenrunner. Smile Monday: 9 miles cross-country Tuesday: rest day Wednesday: 9 miles on the treadmill Thursday: 100 pushups, 100 situps Friday: 100 pushups, 100 situps, 30 barbell curls, 30 lat pulldowns, 50 wrist barbell curls Saturday: 100 pushups, 100 situps, 30 barbell curls, 30 lat pulldowns, 50 wrist barbell curls, 60 squats, 30 leg curls, 30 leg extensions Sunday: 5 miles cross-country, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 30 barbell curls, 30 lat pulldowns, 50 wrist barbell curls, 30 squats Totals: 23 miles running, 400 pushups, 400 situps, 90 barbell curls, 90 lat pulldowns, 90 squats, 30 leg curls, 30 leg extensions, 150 wrist barbell curls Dark Horse
        I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
          Continuing The Taper: Mon - Rest (shin splints issue) Tues - 3 miles, 10:28 ap Wed - Rest Thurs - 6 1-min intervals w/a 15+ mph head wind for 1, 3, and 5, which meant that same wind was pushing me from behind on 2, 4, and 6 Smile: 7:59 (7:15), 7:24 (6:40), 7:39 (7:16), 7:11 (6:50), 7:33 (7:00), 7:24 (6:47) Fri - Drive to Ft. Jones/Rest Sat - Drive to Susanville/Rest Sun - Bizz Johnson Trail Marathon - 26.2 miles in 6:00:11 (=/-) Not even close to what I wanted to finish in, but I finished, and for that, I am extremely proud and happy.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

Thanks Gordon. Strange week for me with travel all day on Saturday and Sunday I'll be in St. Louis... Monday: Housework and pre-trip stuff Tuesday: 5.7 mile lunchtime run, 8:18 avg pace Wednesday: 8.4 mile treadmill run after work, 8:20 avg pace; .66 mile walk as w/u and c/d Thursday: 5.2 miles of hills, .25 mile walk c/d Friday: 8.5 miles with 7 close to tempo pace, 8:11 avg pace; .25 mile walk c/d Saturday: Rest day on a plane all day Sunday: 18 or so in St. Louis? Totals...
              Thanks Lyndenrunner! Mon....rest..................rest Tues...4 miles...............nope Wed...4 miles...............nada Thurs..nada.................6 miles...now we're starting to move Frid....4 miles...............4miles with mrsday Sat.... rest..................4 miles..football watchin' snack eatin'..OU looses Sad OSU wins Shocked Smile Sun... 6 miles................6 mles.... Total....20 miles
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                Thanks, Gordon! Monday - rest Tuesday - ran 4.0 miles; walked 0.3 Wednesday - rest, some light stretching Thursday - ran 4.5; walked 0.7 Friday - travel day - straight to the shore after work Cool Saturday - walked about a mile or so at a street fair Sunday - ran 6.2 and walked 0.7 while playing dodge-the-clueless-shoobies on the boardwalk; then stopped at the seafood festival for a yummy crab cake sandwich - wonderful end to a perfect weekend Smile A good week. Smile Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Thanks lynden. 26.2 miles of mostly jura-running last week (9/28-10/4) highlighted with your carbo-feed for Jura in Lynden and getting to share the glory of her perfect marathon. Good start to this week too with annual Salmon Day’s 10k. <>enke/enke-franci/franci)>>> Sunday (10/5) - 10K (55:39) Monday (10/6) - taper Tuesday (10/7) - taper Wednesday (10/8) - taper Thursday (10/9) - taper Friday (10/10) - taper Saturday (10/11) - taper =============== Upcoming (I hope) Sunday (10/12) - Royal Victoria Marathon

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Dutchie42

Here I am, busy busy busy Smile Hi everyone Wink Mon....4.1K easy + ub strength + 13K bike commute Tue....unplannd rest day Wed...7K easy + 13K bike commute Thu....11.6K easy intervals + 12K biking into and around town and late afternoon I did the hip opener section off of Rodney Yee's AM yoga dvd. Fri.......planned rest day Sat.....7K easy run with legs of lead plus the hipopener section off of the AM yoga dvd. Sun....16 wonderful kilometers of running Total mileage 45.8K, nice!

Dutchie
                    Run the day, or the day runs you.

dg.

thanks Gordon! Hi Dutchie.. I forget already... Mon.: ... 40 min. of prehab, some callanetics Tues. : 5.12 miles, 10:11 pace. 2 sets on the weight machines, then ran out of time. a few things later that night. Wed: .... spread through the day so I don't know how long.. prehab, callanetics, yoga, & a massage. Thurs: .... 5.02 miles, 9:43 pace. 2 sets on the weight machiines, stability ball reverse crunches, side planks, russian twists, SR™ hammie set. , stretches. power yawning. Fri: ........ 5.69 miles, 9.29 pace. stability ball routine, stretches, 1 set on weight machines w/2 new exercises. more yawning. trying 2 days in a row for that, will see how it goes. Sat.: ... rest day. some running specific exercises in the afternoon, yoga in the evening. and root wrangling. Sun.:....... 12.04 miles (a pr), 9:40 pace. about a mile & a half walk because I was comatose (Wink ) and because I was taking pictures along my cool down walk path. cut the grass. totals, 27.9 running miles. probably 5 walking miles, and other stuff.
                      pfriese

Thanks lyndenrunner, M - 8.3 miles running T - 5.1 miles running W - 8.1 miles running Th - 8.1 miles running F - rest day Sa - rest day Su - rest day _________________________________ Total - 29.7 miles running -Done Paul
                        nowor

Thanks Autumn Leaf Runner. M-4 mi T-strength training and core/ball classes W-6 mi in circles T-core/ball class AM; yoga PM F-4 mi Su-yoga Summary: 14 mi + Y stuff + yoga Ready for 10K tomorrow