Masters Running

Sunday 4-3 (Read 40 times)

....Impressive tet//....it's nice to know one of us is smart.....

also

good tips, but I like holly's answer

=============

...........50s here

did 40-min Y soccer fields,

in different style socks, maxi-shock orthotics, same Asolo TrailBoots

just to see how that would hold up

Foot Report

later tonite

(normally between 2 or 3 AM)

..............good running to ya

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Mariposai

Robin, that is such a cute picture of you! Great job with your run outside. Sorry about the bad weather you guys are enduring.

Jay, nice race today, bad weather and all.

Starruns, great job on your long run1 How nice that your DH provided you with water support. I can't wait to meet you in Portland.

Enkie, which Garmin come home with you today? Glad to hear that your knee behaved.

Tomwhite, you are inspirational. I hope we have a chance to meet someday.

Well, yesterday's bad run made me doubtful about today's run, but I was surprised. I felt sproinky and very relaxed the whole way. 4 miles in town and then DH drove me to the mountains to run back home. A lovely run.

Ohhh and the Omak orchards are starting to blossom.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

One of the nice things about the Boston Marathon is--as it gets closer--it seems that we get more posts from Robin.

I'm glad you had a nice run Posie.

I went 10, today, after church.  It's still windy here, but not nearly as bad as it was, yesterday.

I just finished writing the Drama for next Sunday's service...it's always a relief to have that done.  Now, I have to start thinking about putting a sermon together for the 24th.

Oh--TwoCat--any meeces, today?

Okay--that's all I got. See ya!

SteveP

Jay, I'm glad you did the event.

Yay Tammy!

Kevin, I don't care for flying. The daytime views are boring. I don't know why DW gets the more thorough carry on check than I do.

Love the orchard, Nacy.

Dang blizzard today. We got a smart tv a month ago. The wifi has been spotty. I ran CAT5 from the router and hardwiring the TV.

SteveP

Beautiful picture Posie

great nekkid race for you Jay

Tet you are a little smarty pants

I was randomly assigned to precheck when I went to Philly for the marathon in 2014 - it made the check in pretty sweet!

I too ran a race in that ridiculous April Fool type weather this morning!! When we were walking to our group's tent to get out numbers and shirts all I could think of was how ridiculous this was for April - it was slushy snow and whipping winds!! Then,  right at 9:00 when the race was about to start, just as predicted the snow magically stopped!! The roads actually weren't too bad and people were surprisingly in a good mood for the conditions. The race was Run for the Troops 5k and all the proceeds go towards building homes for wounded veterans. My running group was the 2nd largest team to register.

I wasn't planning on "racing" this regardless of the weather conditions so didn't try to line up too close to the front - unfortunately many of the walkers did! Ran wth a friend and we did a lot of weaving to get going that 1st mile. Happy with our splits tho - 10:34, 10:04, 8:54 - that last mile gave me hope that eventually my pace will pick back up again when this butt issue is truly healed!! Overall great race but even better was the soak in my hot tub when I went home!!

Make it a good week my friends!!

denise