Masters Running

Thirsty Thursday (Read 42 times)

Mariposai

Now it's time to get ready for the grandkids, well two of them are coming tomorrow with the parents. Pictures to follow.....

Yes, Grandma Star, pictures are in order. Enjoy your weekend with the grandkids.

Busy day here. A 10 hour shift, then I decided to hit the track for some speed work. 8x800ms. Pleased with my pace, even with the strong wind.

You know what?,I am so happy that AAmos is posting again. I sure did missed those Red Sox updates  when she was gone.

Stumpy, LOL.

Wildchild, That Moab marathon is so in my list to do now.

Denise, thanks for reminding us how much water we all should be drinking. That is water, no coffee, no sodas, just plain water, right?

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Dave59

Moderation in EVERYTHING sounds a bit extreme to me.

Marathon Maniac #957

Wildchild, That Moab marathon is so in my list to do now.

I may come out and do it again with you....

Great pics Carolyn!

{{{Mike and others suffering from snow}}}

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Fly by post,

3 miles with Remi in sun and wind.  Silly dog pooped 3 times and I only had one baggie with me.  Off on vacation until next Thursday!!!  Woohoo.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."