Masters Running

WEEKLY RUN & X-TRAINING w/e JUNE 1st (Read 306 times)

Here are last weeks tallies finally... Dutchie42-20.6 K...I hate when life gets in the way of running eliz-18.6 miles+kayaking...inc best ever 9 mile LR...darn dancing bananas evanflein-31.8 miles+2.6 walking+yard x-training...just get better soon evryday-18.1 miles inc.5K PR 23:45...great job JJJesse-91.25 miles cycling+planking..too too busy lyndenrunner-35.1 miles...time to turn it up nowor-14 miles+str+core+yoga...lookin'good pfriese-41.3 miles+20.5 miles cycling...excellent!!! tetsujin-major tapering...mileage explosion soon Keep it goin'...
    Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
      Mon-Off-Just a short bike ride with family Tue-8@7:45 Wed-8@8:17 Thur-9@7:56 Fri-5@8:05 Sat-8@7:49 Sun-8@7:55 Total=46 miles
      Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
        thanks Gordon...this thread helps keep me going. Mon.....rest.....rest Tues....3miles...rest Wed....6miles...6miles Thurs...rest.....rest Frid.....6miles...3miles Sat.....rest......6miles Sun.....6miles...6miles Total.....21 miles
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          Monday - kayak 1-1/4 hour; life is good Smile Tuesday - 2.5 sticky miles - 82 degrees at 7:15 pm - sheesh! Wednesday - allergies out of control; breathing while sitting is hard enough; running is out of the question Thursday - 4 pollen-laden miles; 20 minutes of stretching Friday - allergies became asthma today; I'm worn out from an earlier inhaler- and histamine-induced high, so . . . . rest Saturday - 3.4 crud-filled miles; the 7-mile tempo run continues to elude me and my stuffy sinuses Sad Sunday - struggled through 5 miles this morning; messed up the math again, or would have done 5.1 to end up with 15 for the week instead of 14.9 - GRRRR - lowest week since I got the orthotics; later - 45 minutes stretch/strength Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

pfriese

Thanks Gordon.
            DayMilesComment
            Monday34.25 miles bicycling - done 3.5 miles running - done 9:46/mile avg pace
            Tuesday4.5 miles running - done 9:45/mile avg pace
            Wednesday4.5 miles running - done 9:31/mile avg pace
            Thursday3.0 miles running - done 9:15/mile avg pace
            Friday2.0 miles running - done 9:57/mile avg pace
            Saturday24.6 miles bicycling - done 4.5 miles running - done 9:16/mile avg pace
            Sunday8.2 miles running - done 14.6 miles bicycling - done 9:35/mile avg pace
            Total30.3 miles running 73.4 miles bicyclingDONE DONE
            Paul
            evanflein

Ok, somebody hold me to this... I've gotta cut back so NO (or not much) running this week!! I'll make it up as I go along... Monday: Many hours in the garden and cleaning the garage... Tuesday: A little bit of gardening, but not much. Mostly rest day. Wednesday: 1 hour on stationary bike (16.38 miles), 20 mins of upper body weights and abs on the ball, 1/2 mile walk with the dog. Thursday: Soccer fund raiser at McDonalds, then Elton John concert... Smile Friday: 4.1 miles at 8:16 avg pace (2 miles very hilly), .3 mile walk c/d Saturday: 6.2 miles on dirt trail, 8:17 avg pace. Foot feels fine when I run, but was sore later in the day. Sunday: 10.3 miles on dirt trail, 8:26 avg pace. Total: 20.6 miles running, 16.38 miles on the bike to nowhere, some walking and lots of gardening. A very full week!
              Dutchie42

Hello Gordon. Last week wasn't good for running, but good for the remodelling Wink Hope I get more runs in this week. Mon....no exercise. Just work and laundry. Tue.....again, no exercise, but working late and a visit to the neighbours and another neighbour. Wed...yeahhhhh, got a run in: 6.5K with Spooky. Thu....lot's of painting and shopping around for these very specific cupboards which I didn't find. Fri.....remodelling Sat...remodelling Sun..remodelling Total: 6.5K, pitiful.

Dutchie
                Run the day, or the day runs you.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Thank you Gordon. 42 miles this week in the fizzled 100K

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

nowor

A bonus week of cool(er) weather Mon-4 mi Tues-gym stuff Wed-5 mi Thurs-gym stuff AM; yoga pm Fri-6 mi Sun-yoga Summary- 15 mi +gym stuff + yoga