Masters Running

Tuesday 9/25/18 Round Two (Read 42 times)

spacityrunner

I love seeing everyone here...swimming, booting or otherwise.  

RCG  That Ralphie is a RS in my book...no matter

For those of you not on FB:  On Monday I had to put my dog to sleep.  It has crushed me.  She got sick on Saturday but she was older so I knew it was coming someday...just not that day!!  No running for me over the weekend.  I am now petless for the first time since 2006 and the house sure does feel empty.  Anyone wanna visit?

Today I went out and joined the Spa Running Festival intermediate 10K group for 48 min of 2 min walk/6 min run.  Ended up with 3.9 miles.  It was very very humid out tonight!!   First run since the cortisone shot.  My knee still hurts :-(  I am looking into stem cell therapy and another kind that Pie (ya'll remember him rightSmile told me about, coolief.  I'm not going without a fight!!  

Trails Rock!

evanflein

{{{Liz}}} So sorry about Dolly. You are such a good pet-mom.

pfriese

Tuesday's 9.4 mile run was a scenic route around Paris.

I started at 7:30am and had to wear gloves! It was 9C (47F)! I started at our VRBO apartment in Montmartre and ran down to Parc Monceau.

Then it was on to the Arc de Triumph & the Eiffel Tower.

On up the Seine to Ile de Cite, & Notre Dame.

Onto a short stretch along the Seine to the Louvre before heading back uphill towards Sacre Coeur passing the Opera Garnier (pic of a statue at the top).

Then it was on up Rue des Martyrs (with a view of Sacre Coeur at the top), past Abbesses, & then up towards the only windmill left in Paris on the street in front of our apartment.

It was a great run..

Paul

...hiya to BTY//......go ahead and post,

on any given day

about half of us a Cross-Training anyway........

Up the Albanians!!!!!!

eta-

VERY Cool paul........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

TammyinGP

Liz, my sympathies on the passing of Dolly. Even when we know the time is right and we knew this day was coming, it's still difficult. and transitioning to a home w/o a pet is real hard too.

wonderful photos Paul! thanks for sharing them.

Tammy