Masters Running

Wednesday 2/13/19 (Read 42 times)

Hello everybody!

I got in 7 miles before I had to go to a get together for more family members to meet Ryan's girlfriend...did I tell you she was visiting from Oregon?

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

Trust no one from Oregon. It was entirely populated by people who got kicked out of the wagon trains going to California for being unsociable, belligerent, and surly. One of my ancestors was the first pioneer baby born in the Willamette Valley. So I should know.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Congrats,Twocat!  What's the title of your paper?

Maybe Twocat can enlist his PT for a paper on

“Economies of Perambulation and Precipitation - the good-bad-and-ugly.”

Otherwise,

“Grid-based GPS Navigators: sources-of-error for the unwary”

or

“Walk, Don’t Run: a Cost/Benefit Analysis of Acceleration and Ambulation.”

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

Trust no one from Oregon. It was entirely populated by people who got kicked out of the wagon trains going to California for being unsociable, belligerent, and surly. One of my ancestors was the first pioneer baby born in the Willamette Valley. So I should know.

Snork!   And Tammy is originally from MN so she's ok.

Glad to hear Jeanne is ok. I was really concerned.

7.2 on the TM tonight. Leg is still iffy but I'm making it run. Cold returns tonight. Yay, maybe it'll stop snowing for awhile now.

Marathon Maniac #957

My sophomore kid tells me about his Mile Run in PE: he has to stop and dry-heave several times in route to completing a 12:00-13:00 mile. I don't think he'll be going out for track.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."