Masters Running

Weight a Second - How Much Do I Weigh?? (Read 472 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

If I had my choice of being at my happy weight again by giving up wine, or continue to be a little heavier but enjoy the wine, there's no contest. Trying to combine the two is hard... but I think doable. (right?)

I could not agree more!   I have come to theconclussion too, that even though I'd like to loose 6-8 pounds, that if I don't it is not the end of the world.   Just so I don't GAIN anymore.  

Cheers!! 

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

SteveP

207 lbs

SteveP

Prince of Fatness

If I had my choice of being at my happy weight again by giving up wine, or continue to be a little heavier but enjoy the wine, there's no contest. Trying to combine the two is hard... but I think doable. (right?)

I think it is.  With me it is beer.  But yeah, I think we all deserve life's pleasures every now and then.  For me some days cutting back is easier than others.  Right now I'm working on getting into cut back mode.  I do think that giving yourself a taste every now and then keeps the binging at bay,

Not at it at all. 

evanflein

That goes for dark chocolate, too. Another thing I won't give up (because otherwise it's all I think about!!).