Masters Running

Tuesdaily, 4.10.18 (Read 39 times)

pfriese

Hi

10 mile Tuesday; 4 x 1.5 intervals with 0.5  mile recoveries. Trying to trust the Hanson's plan.

While I'm not sure it's for everyone, it certainly worked for me.

3.8 maintenance miles

twocat; the TENEX procedure might be worth looking in to. Here's a video of it being used for tennis elbow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4y3xtSHyk

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Mariposai

Fatozzig, please pass the sushi.

Stampy, nice fartkless job, that is exactly how I do mine as well.

PFriese, let me tell how nice it is to have you back here. Nice 6.7 miles, when and where is your next race?

Twocat, butterfly hugs to you. Glad to hear that you are still planning to be the team captain for the Rosie Ruiz Fan Club team. Bummer, Chicago is the same day as Victoria .

Erika, nice workout yesterday.

As for my wings, today was a 6 PT planned running miles. The run went very, very well. 6.2 miles in 54 minutes. I do not know where did that speed come from, but I am taking it.

Sorry twocat, but there at times that you have to be willing to break the running rule #1, no running in the rain, in order to enjoy the rainbow 

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

It'll be awhile before we run in the rain around here. Right now we're dodging puddles, slush, ice and mud. Ahhh, breakup in Interior Alaska!

Nice running, Mariposai. I'm curious about this recovery plan that has you running so much. Beautiful rainbow!

Bioguy, I've heard lots of good things about the Hanson's plan. If you've done it according to plan, it should work.

4.6 miles tonight after work. Temps were good but the wind was a drag. Leg felt ok but not great. Sometimes I wonder if I should take another two weeks off and see how that goes.

SteveP

SteveP - How can employer not provide hand towels and soap in the bathroom?? That's a health code violation.

I don't miss the ol' boy. We all need people in our lives who will occasionally remind us that we're out of line.

SteveP