Masters Running

Holy Land Tour (Read 198 times)

munchkn883

I have an opportunity to take a 10-day tour of the Holy Lands this Fall. This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Could also be baptized in the Jordan River. Anyone ever toured the Holy Lands?
      I have been to Israel several times and in fact I am headed off there this coming weekend. Alas, it is an out-and-back for a conference so it will not be much of a trip. But, since you will have time to sight see I think you find that it is a really fascinating place to visit. The religious and historical sights are very interesting. One of my favorite sights outside the major cities are the ruins in Caesarea and if you like those types of things I would highly recommend swinging by to see them.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

huskydon

In '99, I was able to go to Israel on a business trip, and had a few days to sightsee. I had an amazing time and I would like to go back there again, this time with my DW. What I saw there, I will never forget. huskydon
          How wonderful! A trip to the Holy Land has always been at the top of my "Things to Do" list. Someday . . .

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My dad has been twice (once with my mom, and once 5 months ago with some other guys), and LOVED it. He is an engineering professor and lay preacher, and his knowledge of the entire Bible is pretty amazing. He had fun telling guides things they didn't know! Just make sure you have a good guide, and don't go to places that are dangerous! Somehow, my folks ended up in HEBRON, looking for camera batteries. An American journalist came up to them and said, "Uh, I don't think you should be here!"