Masters Running

Saturdaily, 11.6.21 (Read 35 times)

MurrayM

13K late night run tonight.

Achilles good...definitely back on the 10% per distance per week increase schedule.

evanflein

Just checking in with 8.2 miles today. We're getting snow tonight, so not sure what tomorrow's run will be.

moebo

Just checking in before I head out this morning (Sunday).

Tramps, I have had meniscus injuries, too--right knee in 2013, left knee in 2020. I had arthroscopic surgery both times. Luckily the surgeries went well, but I expect I may be dealing with arthritis at some point. I figured I would probably get the arthritis either way (family history), so I might as well see if I could get a few more years running/walking comfortably before that happens. So far so good.

6.75 miles for me on Saturday. No need to try to slow down--happens naturally for me!

ps Surly - sorry about everything I said about you.

You were right, . . but it's hard to be wrong

about beating the Huskies.

It was a game. Hard to believe the Ducks are ranked #7, and #4 in the playoff race. So sloppy and inconsistent, but a win is a win. I suspect a loss to the Beavers, because that game is the most important game of the year for them, even if they were to make the national championship, beating the Ducks is more important.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying