Masters Running

final tokyo report - pasted in first post what would you do if you were me or you were you and had three free days in Tokyo (Read 561 times)

What a thrill to end your trip meeting up with the running group, now a marathon running group. I loved all the pictures, especiallyl of the food, but those gravesites are impressive too. I was thinking of your time in Tokyo and in your honour went to Uwajimaya yesterday for some tasty seaweed and sweet red bean cakes. It might be the closest I get to the real deal. See you at Mercer Island half. enke

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Jon, Thank you for taking me back a few years with your Tokyo journal, and beutiful pictures. I remember walking in front of the temple several times a day, our apartment being just a couple of minutes away down the street, "Sunshine House Takanawa" was the name of it. I'm going to be staying in town next Thursday Feb 19, I'm hoping we have a little get together.....Dave, Robert, Enke....c alling all Seattle Masters..!!!!!....I'll be working at a big show ..not much runningplanned for the entire week but at least I can stil talk about it!!! Francesca