Masters Running

Amica Marathon - it was a bit wet (Read 388 times)

Yep, maniacs, indeed.  When my godsons were infants, I visited them every two weeks just to play with them and have dinner with their parents.  But, no, you two have to go and run marathons while you're there - in a nor'easter!  

Congratulations on a super race in dreadful conditions.

Thanks for the RR - loved the pics, especially the satellite shot.  Running that course next to the ocean would be challenging on a day with typical sea breezes, let alone during a huge storm! 

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Mariposai

This was a brutal way to earn your "ugly yellow singlet". Thank goodness there is a little competition going on at the beers' household, otherwise you would not have finished this race .

Was the ProFromDover REALLY there or were you hallucinating?

Welcome to the maniac kingdom! You will fit right in in the corral.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

If we look up the definition of the word "marathon maniac" in the dictionary, I'm sure your picture will be there, Lou. And for the definition of the word "double marathon maniac," there will be a picture of your wife! You guys are absolutely incredible. Way to tough it out in brutal conditions, and think of the memories you made. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.